Sick Policy Highlights
- Parents will be called immediately if a child should become ill.
- You must provide the names and numbers of individuals who are allowed to pick up your child in the event of an illness.
- Your child may not return until they have been without symptoms for at least 24 hours without the use of any medication such as Ibuprofen or Tylenol!
- Depending on the situation, a doctor's note may be required before your child returns.
Signs And Symptoms
The following is a list of conditions we look for when determining if your child(ren) may need to be sent home:
- Constant nasal discharge (particularly if green and thick)
- Fever (above 100.1 F)
- Persistent cough
- Skin Rash
- Nausea and/or vomiting
- Complaints of an earache (ear drainage)
- Diarrhea (Frequent and intense smelling)
- Pink eye
- Unusual listlessness
- Difficulty in breathing